Tirupati Panchshil, Visnagar
An ideal township developing for the luxurious and comfortable living.
- All latest amenities will be provided at very economical and affordable price.
- The entire premises will be protected with 6' high compound wall and with wirefence above it.
- Aesthetically elegant and attractive entry gates.
- For adequate water supply, A bore-well with overhead tank having 1 lakh liter storing capacity.
- Pucaa paved internal and approach roads.
- Elegant and attractive lamp posts at reasonable distance. (Street - light)
- An ideal children park all aged children.
- A mini sport complex for sports at leisure. (Gym, indoor games, etc.)
- All open plots wiil have perfectly marked boundries
- Developer's right is reserve for future expanssion in adjoining survey number from "Panchsill Residency"< scheme.
What we have promised you to have:
- Load bearing structure as per the latest specifications.
- Inside wall : Single coat mala plaster or smooth finish plaster with Lapi-Astar with cement primer.
- Outside - Double coat gutka plaster with water proof, anti fungus acrylic emulsion paint.
- Granite platform with S.S. sink and dedo upto lintel level in kitchen.
- Granamite floor finish in drawing, dinning, kitchen and on otta. Ceramic floor tiles in all bedrooms and other rooms.
- Attractive latest designer glazed tiles up to lintel level in all attached bathrooms and of 3' high colour and/or white Glazed tiles in separate w/c.
- Frames from Sal-wood or of equally good quality wood and waterproof, anti-termite flush doors.
- Concealed copper wiring with all good quality and attractive electrical accessories. There will be adequate numbers of points in each room.
- All latest bath fittings with standard GI and/or Lead free hygienic PVC pipe along with good quality fittings.
What we request you to take care of :
- The developers reserve all rights of any change in plans, specifications of in the whole scheme and such changes shall be final and abide by all members.
- All legal charges (Stamp, Registration Charges, GEB, what so ever) shall be borne by the member.
- No external change is permissible, only internal change may be with prior permission and member will have to bear the cost.
- This brochure is indicative and cannot be considered as the legal document. The members can at such legal documents at the registered office of the developers.