TIRUPATI KAILASHDHAM RESIDENCY, Visnagar
Load Bearing Structure with Beick Masonry
Internal CementAstar single coat mala smooth finished plaster painted with lime wash & external Double Coat gutka plaster with Cement paint.
Mozaic files floor finish in drawing, dinning, Kitchen and on ottas.
Internal & External steps are finished with plaster work.
Granite sandwich plateform with S.S.Sink and dedo up to lintal level in the kitchen platform.
Separate sock pit for each bunglows.
Glazed tiles up to lintal level 3' ht. Dedo in W.C. wth cetamic glaze tiles.
With C.P. Fitting good quality with P.V.C. or G.I. Pipes
Good quality of accessories and copper wiring, with Minimum 3.5 points in each room including one point of T.V. Freeze, mixer and Telephone point.
|Doors and Windows||:||
Door and windows frame from good quality of salwood with flushed door shutters and windows shutter with fully glass and painted with, oil paint and decorative main door.
G.L. water tank aprox 750 lt. Capacity.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The developers reserve all rights of any change in plans, specification or in the whole scheme and such changes shall be final and abide by all members.
- All legal charges (Stamp, Registration charges, what so ever) shall be borne by the member.
- No external changes are permissible, only internal changes may be with prior permission and member will have to bear the cost
- The brochure is indicative and can not be considered as the legal document. The members can look at such legal documents at registered office of the developers.
- Loan papers are available.
- G.E.B. line and Street light provision by developers and house connection charges borne by the members.
- Developers right is reserve for future expansion in adjoining survey mumber from. Kailashdham Scheme.
- Pucca paved internal and approch roads.
- The entire premises will be protected with compound wall
- Aesthetically elegant and attractive entry gate.
- Each Bunglows with separate compound wall and gate.
- For adequate water supply, By Nagarpalika Arrangement.