Tirupati Shahibag Township, Mehsana
Load Bearing structure with Brick Masonry.
Internal cement finish single coat smooth finished plaster with lime wash & extrnal Double Coat gutka plaster with Cement Paint.
Marble floor finish in drwing, dinning, Kitchen and Otts. Ceramic floor tiles in all bedrooms and other rooms.
Internal & External steps finished with Natural Marble stone.
Sandwich platform with Granite top, S.S. Sink and dedo up to lintal level on the platform.
Glazed tiles up to lintal level and 3' ht. Dedo in W.C. with ceramic floor
With C.P. Fitting of good quality with P.V.C or G.I. pipes.
Good quality of accessories and copper wiring, with minimum 3.5 points in each room including one point of T.V. Freeze, Mixer and Telephone.
|Doors & Windows||:||
Doors and windows frame from good quality of salwood with flushed doors shutters and windows shutters with fully glas painted with oil paint and decorative main door.
Separate sock pit for each bunglow.
- Pucca paved internal and approach roads.
- The entire premises will be protected with 6.5' high compound wall and with wire fence above it.
- Aesthetically elegant and attractive entry gate.
- Each Bunglow with separate compound wall and gate.
- For adequate water supply, A bore well with overhead tank having 1.25 lakh liter storing capacity.
- All open plots will have perfactly marked boundaries.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Developers right is reserve for future expansion in adjoining survey number from "Tirupati Shukan Bunglows" Scheme.
- The Developers reserve all rights of any change in any plans, specifications or in the whole scheme and such changes shall be final and abide by all members.
- All legal charges (Stamp, Registration charges, what so ever) shall ne borne by the member.
- No external change in premissible, only internal changes may be with prior permission and member will have to bear the cosr.
- This brochure is indicative and can not be considered as the legal document.
- Loan Paper are available.
- G.E.B. line and Street light provision by developers and house connection charges borne by the members.